* For external use
* Safety of stimulation during pregnancy or delivery has not been yet established
* Do not stimulate the eye area
* The therapy may be ineffective for pain of central origin
* Stimulation should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the laryngeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur
and the contraindications may be strong enough to close the airway or cause breathing difficulty.
* Stimulation is a symptomatic treatment and as such suppresses the sensation of pain, which otherwise serves as a protective mechanism.
* This device should be kept out of the reach of children.
* Caution should be used for patients with suspected or diagnosed heart problems and epilepsy
* Some patients may experience skin irritation or hypersensitivity due to the electrical stimulation or electrical conductive medium
* Electrode placement and stimulation settings should be based on the guidance of the prescribing practitioner
* This device should be used only with the leads and electrodes recommended for use by the manufacturer.