The Functional Restoration Pain Clinics: ( Click here for weekly updates of new clinics )
All FR clinicians are certified by the American College of Physical Medicine.
Pain, Rehab., Full Performance Functioning -
- First visit is FREE to ascertain if the Restoration treatments are beneficial to you. You make that call based upon your level of satisfaction.
- Our clinicians only charge for treating you successfully. Our goal is to satisfy your health needs to your satisfaction.
- General charges for a visit are in the range of $50 - $250 per session. The charges are set by the individual clinics and each clinic treats the patient based upon what is deemed necessary therefore the fees change based upon the level of service indicated.
Phone Consults and Skype consults are often available at a reduced fee if travel is an issue
Our independent Functional Restorationists own their own clinics and develop special expertise in the application of functional, pain free movement integrating the Infrex electrotherapy modalities. Many patients are able to use Skype for treatments from the clinicians with interactive communications. Most conditons can be successfully treated in 5-12 office or Skype visits, and may or may not require home use of the Infrex Plus or other home Infrex devices.
The Clinicians Utilize Specialized Treatment protocols often developed by Dr. Giovanni De Domenico for:
1. Sports medicine injuries - return faster and stronger
2. Strapped sprained ankle
3. Ruptured calf muscle
4. Ruptured calf muscle strapping in place
5. Knee medial ligament strengthening
6. Tennis elbows
7. Tennis elbow - alternative placement where edema, tenderness
8. Thoracic nerve pain injuries
9. Trigeminal nerve ( TMJ) – mandibular branch
10 Trigeminal nerve ( TMJ) – maxillary branch
11.Trigeminal (TMJ) - ophthalmic branch
12. Osteoarthritis hip (OA)
13. Osteoarthritis hip – lumbar spine
14. Osteoarthritis knee
15. Osteoarthritis - alternative pain areas
16. Cervical spondylosis
17. OA – interphalyngeal joints
18. Subdeltoid bursitis
19. Biceps tendinitis
20. Capsulitis – glenohumeral joint
21. Supraspinatus tendinitis
24. Incontinence - urinary and fecal
26. OA – temporomandibular joint
27. Urinary stress Incontinency
28. Abdominal Organ Stimulation
29. Circulation stimulation
30. Muscle spasm and spasticity
31. Chronic Edema –
32. Acute edema reduction
33. Muscle re-education
34. Muscle strengthening
35. Vasoactive Intestinal polypeptide ( V.I.P.) – Circulatory improvement
36. Non union fracture healing
37. Wound healing
38. Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
More protocols are developed by the FR clinics daily as success is found varying treatment techniques and electrical parameters.