- Hits: 6630
Drug Free Pain Relief
On The MedFaxx site are over 100 articles and to help you please use our convenient guide below, or our search feature, or the Table of Contents above.
- Cheapest Tens Unit On The Internet
New Fibromyalgia Treatment with Interferential and Serotonin
- Pain Control With Electricity
- Lavender Oil For Pain Relief
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Cause and Treatment
- Pain in The Butt or Piriformis Syndrome?
- Interferential for Osteoarthritic Knee Pain
- Tens and Interferential In One Device
New Treatment for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy ( RSD)
- Diagnostic Indications for the Use Of Interferential Therapy
- Lowering Skin Resistance For Effective Interferential Treatment
- Hot Tips
- Infrex Plus Warnings and Precautions
- Adverse Reactions of Infrex Plus
- Indications and Contraindications For Use Of Infrex Plus
- Why Will My Electrodes Not Stick?
- Books On Interferential Therapy
- Electric Waves For Pain Relief
- NIH Study on Interferential for Chronic Low Back Pain (CLBP)
Reusable Electrode Care
- Wave Forms In Muscle Stimulators
- Functional Electrical Stimulators ( FES)
- Muscle Stimulation
Interferential Engineering Issues
Infrex Plus Waveform
- Infrex Plus Comparison to Empi
- Infrex Plus Operational Manual
- Pain Reduction In The Home Setting
- Pain - Acute, Chronic or muscle pain?
- Muscle Pain Helped by Electrostimulation
- Bell's Palsy Relief
- Hot Packs and Electrotherapy
- Carry What Over??
- Point Stimulators
- Chronic pain sufferers find relief with a new twist on an ancient electric therapy
- Pain Relief Kits Paid For By Insurance
- Ultraviolet For Infection Control and Wound Healing
- What Is Ultraviolet Light?
- The Mobile UV Sterilizer
- Odor Elimination For The Wound Patient
- Ultraviolet FAQ'a
- Hits: 7079
Medicare will replace tens pain machines after a Medicare patient has owned the tens for 5 years is the latest program.
Don't repair a tens unit if you are a Medicare patient when it can be replaced with a new tens unit. Also get your tens supplies free monthly.
Call MedFaxx to see if you qualify for a new tens pain machine.
- Hits: 8155
MedFaxx, Inc. was actually founded in 1977 under the name ConvaCare. This was fine until the attorney's letter came several years later informing the owner the name was copyrighted by his client. Shortly thereafter the name was changed, and copyrighted, to MedFaxx.
MedFaxx, Inc. was actually the idea of a pharmacist, Mr. Jernigan, who was a customer of the one of the owners, Bob and Elizabeth Johnson. Bob was selling medical supplies for a large national company and his customer asked for a "pain machine". Bob offered him a claw type ball hammer as he figured that would cause all the pain the gentleman needed!! Bob was told by Mr. Jernigan that he had heard of a machine that would make pain go away, not cause it. Bob researched it and found one employee in his company of 400 + that had heard of such a device and it was called a "TENS" machine or "Pain Box".
- Hits: 6713
Don't get knee replacement surgery until you've tried functional restoration with a certified practitioner using the Infrex interferential pain machine.
We will offer you a free trial and free first treatment to establish whether we can help you permanently avoid knee replacement surgery. For most people it takes only 3-6 treatments, at home use of the Infrex, and no surgery is needed. Our functional restoration practitioners can do Skype consults or in person. First visit is free and most follow up treatments are no more than $40 per session.
The Infrex Plus Restorer will be used on the first visit so you can actually feel the pain go away. The FR practitioner will prescribe exercises, in conjunction with interferential stimulation, to heal and strengthen the supporting muscle and other tissues permanently avoiding knee replacement surgery.
Try Infrex and Functional Restoration before undergoing knee replacement surgery.
- Hits: 7066
- Hits: 5195
Lease An Infrex Portable Inteferential Stimulator For Life ( No Interest, Reduced Price - $895.00 )
We know the way health insurance costs are escalating, while deductibles are increasing for less services, that for most patients it is becoming a nightmare to get help that is affordable. Our Infrex portable interferential unit is very effective for most forms of chronic pain, but that means nothing if a patient can not afford it. Effective today, September 1, 2011 the Infrex unit can be leased for a total of $895.00 for life.
If you can not afford that amount up front we will arrange a payment plan of $100 down, $100 month until paid for. No interest charged if you make all payments on time. If payments not made on time then the interest rate will be as high as allowed by law.
For Medicare/Medicaid patients, before we can send the unit to you, the ABN form ( Advanced Beneficiary Notice) must be signed and returned. You can print and copy the form and fax to us at 919-570-0354.
We do accept credit card payments for the lease amounts and for security deposit.
- Hits: 6023
- Hits: 7381
Breakthrough For Neuralgia Pain - Self Treat At Home - Medication Free - Body Learns To Stop Pain Naturally - See Video Below
Video on Breakthrough In Drug Free Pain Relief Technology, the INFREX PLUS.
Our Infrex Plus Combines Tens with Interferential, resulting in the most effective types of electrotherapy in the world for home and clinical use in one portable unit.
Interferential therapy has been used safely and effectively in the clinic, hospital, or pain cinic successfully since 1953. Now you can self treat neuralgia pain at home, 30 minutes daily for approximately 3 weeks then possibly weekly for 30 minutes after the body has learned to stop the pain.
A Free Trial Is Available For You To Determine If The Infrex Is Right For You - Click Now To Start Your Free Trial
With over 30+ years in business you can count on our company being here to help you.
For more information on Infrex Plus just click.
Click Here To Request a FREE trial -
Phone number is: 1- 800-937-3993